Sunday, April 13, 2008

Grey's Anatomy - Back in 2 weeks! Promotional Photos

On April 24, 2008 Grey's Anatomy will make its most anticipated return!

Promo Video for episode 4.12



Preview photos for episode 4.13 can be seen here :
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/2008/04/episode-413-piece-of-my-heart.html

Addison is back and I can't wait for some Meredith x Derek scenes. Grey's Anatomy makes my world spin, and it gives me one more reason to live every week. haha :)

For those who don't watch Grey's Anatomy, blimey, you are missing a lot. Grab the previous season DVDs and get yourself addicted. It has everything I need, medical procedures + hot doctors + complicated love angles.

I hope Meredith and Derek get married and I wish the nurse named Rose disappears.

Yey!

0 comments: