Sunday, August 03, 2008

Plurking!


I just created an account in Plurk. I think more people are talking about Plurk rather then Twitter. Hence, more plurking versus twittering. These words should be added to the dictionary!

I don't have any friends yet, i don't even know how to find them!

My plurk page is http://www.plurk.com/user/suzakulace

Let me know how I can follow you!

There's an option to embed plurks in blogs but I lost it~ Plurk is very alien to me at the moment x.x I also wish to learn how I can plurk via mobile phone.

4 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

go to my page
and add everyone in your plurk as friends..

andun din si paulo coelho ahhaha

Lace Llanora said...

ganon?

i already added paulo coelho.. awesome!

Anonymous said...

Meron din ako plurk account... kaso, tulad ng Pownce account, wala din nangyari (dehins gamit). Ewankobamen. Apir!

Anonymous said...

@andre
haahaha nsa plurk ka?

plurk tayo! hahaha

=-az