Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Whole New World

and I am back to reality, this picture says it all. I enjoyed the week-long trip to Macau and Hongkong. All we had in mind was shopping and so we ended up with huge baggages that are bigger than me. I love the classy experience in Macau and the street fashion of Hongkong.


Of course, Disneyland was a dream come true! The fireworks behind the castle was moving and could bring you to tears. Disneyland is really the happiest place on earth :)


Ocean Park was thrilling, it was my first time to be upside down on a roller coaster.


I have a million photos and I have never felt so alive. The trip was awesome and we look forward to the next one :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go exploring the side streets of Tsim Sha Tsui? Ang daming astig na traditional shops throughout that area that aren't necessarily tourist destinations (and thus aren't included in most tourist brochures)?

Me and my friends ditched our tour group when we went there and just explored the city on our own. We found some great places.

Tapos, pag nakakain ka sa Yoshinoya diyan... ibang-iba sa Yoshinoya natin. Ang sarap sa kanila! Nakakaiyak yung pagkain dito satin. T_T

Lace Llanora said...

tama! Tsim Sha Tsui street ang daming shops dun yung hotel namin sa street na yon so walking distance lang.

Mas madami ding shops sa Mongkok.

Yoshinoya - di ko na try. We ate at a Chinese resto na ung nagluluto pinapawisan tapos sabay yosi pa. o diba?