Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Getting Outta Here!

Finally tomorrow is the day I get to fly away to a far far place and be at 300,000 feet above the ground once more. I used to dread flying but this time, I am so eager to get a break and spend ultra-family time.

Have to pack and get ready to hit 2 destinations: Macau and Hongkong, all the time I'll be with my adorable niece Anya :) We will play hidden mickey at Disneyland. Sisters and I are excited to go shopping, my mom will be tagging along with her bestfriend too. I guess everyone will have a happy time!

Also, tomorrow is the Philippine Blog Awards and Suzaku Lace is one of the finalists, weee!
http://www.philippineblogawards.com.ph/2008/09/18/important-personal-blog-category/#more-361

Thank you for misplacing my name up there haha, being included in the finalists is already a pleasure. Thanks very much :)

0 comments: