Monday, November 24, 2008

Midnight Baking

Lately, I've been waking up at 11AM! Now I feel like I haven't eaten breakfast for years. As much as I want to wake up early, my body disagrees. I start getting sleepy at 3 in the morning and my most productive time of day starts at 11 in the evening. Body clock is a mess but this is what I missed the most, having free time. I miss breakfast though.

So tonight I baked quick sugar cookies for me to enjoy with a cup of coffee. Who says breakfast is not 24/7 anyway.


My cookie babies baking in the oven

Tonight/early morning, I'd be reading my fave blogs like Copyblogger and maybe Brian Clark will inspire me to develop a quality post for my other blogs. Style and Relax was approved by Project Wonderful today and I got in a book event which would also help me develop a nice post for my budding readers :D I also created a short video blog entry for a contest and online voting would start soon.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar... cookies...? Homayghulay. O.o

Lace Llanora said...

Not that sweet but still, sugar and butter and all the carbs - disaster ahaha!

Pero masarap naman, it made my day :)

Azrael Coladilla said...

masarap nga sya!!!
eeehehehhe..galeng!