Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank you Jollibee for my new LCD TV :)

Me and the LCD TV with Arnel Ignacio as the party's host, and the representative of JFC

Last night was a big surprise for me at the Jollibee Food Corporations party for the press and media. I was quietly watching the program and then my name was called. I won the grand prize of the party! A 32 inch Sony Bravia LCD TV.


I could not believe it but I rushed to the front and waved like Ms. Universe approaching my wonderful prize.


Thank you so much to Jollibee Food Corporations, which includes Delifrance, Red Ribbon, Greenwich, Chowking, Jollibee, and more. The party was overflowing with our fave treats like Chicken Joy, cakes from red ribbon and delicious coffee and pastries from Delifrance.

I love you Jollibee! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jollibee and ChowKing too. Congrats on the new TV.

Lace Llanora said...

Thank you Dan! :)

Madt said...

Hi there! WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! :) Happy Holidays :)