Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spying Over Burn After Reading



After reading this post, you would like to see Brad Pitt and George Clooney too! Their chemistry in Ocean's 11, 12, and 13 are funny, smart and sexy. It's the perfect combination for a great night out at the movies.

Usually, I end up watching kiddie, sci-fi and other geeky movies that my partner loves. With George and Brad in their latest movie, Burn After Reading, I can finally see a movie that would meet my expectations again just like Ocean's Eleven. Brains plus sexy men makes a good plot!

The first time I saw their movie poster was last Monday when I watched Madagascar 2. I'm really surprised that this duo stars in a new flick. Would they be seamless on screen or would they compete for the spotlight the entire movie?

That's for us to find out! :)

1 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

wohohohh sana makakuha tayo ng ticket..
gusto ko panoodin yan