Monday, December 01, 2008

Fantasizing on Fully Booked

Friday, anticipation filled me as I imagined the pleasure of being surrounded with books. Four floors of words, ideas, style, and history - this is Fully Booked at Bonifacio High Street.


We were toured inside the Fully Booked building, almost like a tourist in a foreign land. For the first time, I discovered that Fully Booked had a mini theater, a discussion area, and a rooftop perfect for intimate occasions.


The U-View room with Karla and my legs

At the basement, I found a wasteland for writers and bookworms. It's the stationery area where bundles of notebooks, colored pens, papers, and all things tempting to buy lie.



The entire time my mind was on the tables filled with books that each one of us can get. They were covered with cloth and it was a tease that lasted the whole day.

Finally, after a bit of chit chat and bites, I met the two books that I would go home with. It felt like I was choosing two dates among many others and there was the time limit/competition. Interestingly, I chose a book about keeping the weight off and a novel that revolves around food and Venice. I am so glad I did not let this event pass.




Thank you Fully Booked for the satisfying and very exciting day. At Style and Relax, I blogged about their Style book collection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Interestingly, I chose a book about keeping the weight off..."

Teka, para kanino ba yan talaga? Hahaha XD

Lace Llanora said...

ahaha wag baka may magalit nanaman!

para sa ken nalang lalo na holiday season, food choices should be sensible :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for coming to the Fully Booked Bloggers event. Bloggers Book Club (BBC) members are exclusively invited to join the Book Geek Competition this January.

Please check the link for details. http://lootwagon.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/bloggers-book-club-announcement/

Would appreciate it if you could help spread the word to other members. Thanks! Hope to see you there! :-)