Friday, February 27, 2009

Launches, Fashion Shows and Events

At the Museum

Ola amigas, dora and boots! It's 2:30AM and I just finished updating Style and Relax with the latest fashion show that happened last night at the Glass Garden. As usual, this week was fun-filled and literally event-full.

Glass Garden with Azrael

This morning, I left the house early to go to the Manila Contemporary Museum which was hidden somewhere in Magallanes. The place was awesome! and Globe turned it into a product launch venue.

I met my former boss there and a handful of new persons. I will feature the event soon on Style and Relax, a lot of ladies looked nice in their outfit during the launch.

Opening and blessing of Walter Mart Santa Maria

Would you believe that I also reached Bulacan area? I went there for the opening of a new lifestyle mall - Walter Mart and I was reminded of when SM Bacoor first opened. I could feel the excitement and the enthusiasm of the people in Bulacan as they flock Walter Mart for the first time. Again, more on that soon.

At Red Box with Desiree de Valle, Oyo Boy Sotto, and Erich Gonzales

The other day, I met celebrities at the karaoke party of TV5 at Red Box in Greenbelt too. I was speechless because Ejay (winner of PBB) dropped by and I swear I love his looks. I got to interview Nina Jose and Erich Gonzales though. Got to bring home a gift basket from Santi's Deli, thanks Myk! :) My mama loves the grocery showcase haha ^^

I keep my mama happy with all the loot, tonight she got a digital photo frame which she always wanted. Now I have to recharge it and fill it with her and Anya's travel photos.

If you notice I keep a balance of the stories I feature on Style and Relax. I'm very much encouraged to keep the blog in tip top shape especially when I receive "love emails" from readers! Thank you very much, I never imagined random people will actually write to me that they are looking forward to my updates and for me to keep it up. It feels like Cloud 9! :)

Now I feel like the travelling gnome. Good night! :)

2 comments:

adjutant08 said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh ur with the midnight dj cast

J said...

I love Desiree especially her acting skills! And her bag, hehe.