Friday, April 17, 2009

Eating and Trotting before Leaving



Well, it's just days to go before I leave Manila. I am excited and terrified at the same time. I hope my airplane would be the friendly kind. I've been "practicing" sitting on a plane inside the bus - weird. Traveling is one of the greatest things you can do except the flying part T_T

I made the most out of this week though. I'll miss the blogging scene for a month and all the craziness of our daily schedule.


Sampling the afternoon tea at Bizu Patisserie.



At the Asian Institute of Management with bloggers and marketing practitioners. Azrael was one of the panelist and I was unusually proud of him *lol*


With Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet, Jonel of LetsgoSago.net, Me of StyleandRelax.net, and at the back is Reg of Raquedan.com


And finally, attending (shopping in) the Adidas Store Opening.


Nice photo by masrapido.multiply.com

Today, (it's 3AM now as I write) I'll be hosting the first Fashion and Beauty bloggers tea party of StyleandRelax.net - it was very last minute but I thank my sponsors for their overwhelming support and love <3

After this mayhem, I shall pack *light* and get ready for an awesome adventure!

blog comments powered by Disqus