Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ice Skating in Docklands



Docklands is a nice place to shop, get coffee, and now - iceskate! I always turn to iceskating whenever I feel stressed, lonely, and helpless. Sometimes, just to pass the time. It clears the mind because all I think about are the blades and the ice kissing on the ground, and how I should concentrate otherwise I'd fall.



Really, I find Melbourne such a romantic place... how sad that is :p


Thank you again to Audrey for joining me and Liza. It was Liza's first time to iceskate, she only fell once! Not bad.



Then Audrey was so kind to feed us in this nice place called Meccah Bah that serves Turkish dishes. Yum-oh.


And finally, to Chocolate Shop. We were the last customers, they have lovely cakes and comforting lattes and hot chocolate.

blog comments powered by Disqus