Friday, July 17, 2009

My Pet's New Outfit by Anya

Anya has been playing with our pet, Mae Mae on Facebook. Even though she is in Australia and I am here in the third world, Pet Society keeps us connected and I see what she does with our pet.



Awhile ago, I asked Anya why Mae Mae has no clothes on and she laughed very hard. At first, the pet's hat remained and the next thing I knew, the pet is totally nude. I reckon Anya put the clothes on sale to earn some gold coins.

She played Pet Society again this afternoon and gave Mae Mae a new outfit. Very cool!
On the wall, she added the word "and" in between Lace and Anya. I also observed that she purchased a second couch and an extra chair.

Thank you Anya! I miss you so much :) I can't wait to see you again.

blog comments powered by Disqus