Friday, October 30, 2009

Under the Weather

Lately, I have been getting sickly - from stomach problems to fever and now I have fever + colds. Someone told me I must be feigning sickness to avoid certain things but really, do you know how hard it is to be sick? Loss of appetite, chills, and worrying if you have cancer or whatever. It's not something fun to fake.

I think I got stressed last night from trying to work some things, career-wise but I just had to let it go. Wouldn't want to repeat history and I am really seeking work-life balance which is not easy to find. Yet, I am learning to manage myself and proud to know what I can or cannot handle. It's not easy to say NO but now I can.


Frozen Siopao from Fat and Thin and Lucky Me Jiampong

More than anything else, I want to tell you about how I love siopao (again). This is the perfect comfort food for someone like me who is sick in terms of health, and kinda getting sick of life as well. Don't get me wrong but lately, I see things and places and they are all the same to me. Even activities I loved attending, I had to let go this week. I just can't force myself when I am not in the mood. But for Siopao - I'm always in the mood for!

Thank God I have found my fingers tapping and blogging again. For awhile back, I also did not have the mood to blog or write. It's just a phase, 3 months from now I am older again.

blog comments powered by Disqus