Saturday, February 19, 2005

First Week o’ Feb

Eyeuwwwwww

February the mushiest and most gross month, except for the 17th when all is suppose to be all about yours truly. I spent the 14th quiet well, with who else but andrea and lian. We ate the most delicious and generous serving of lasagne al forno at Don Bosco Di Amici. We’re still having problems on how to pronounce the name. But saying a-mi-chi looks acceptable. It was a road trip, got lost in the veins of makati and bumped my shalala.. Honda. Yesterday, the side mirror was scratched by a motorcycle, good thing I wasn’t driving and Vincent was pointing his finger like an ammo at the man.



TRY SEVENTEEN

Was almost a disaster after midday. I treated my friends at NorthPark and glad I chose it. Snow fish, dao something spareribs, yang chow rice, pork whatever, spring rolls and nanking beef noodles sent us to pigging out haven. Spending your bithday with your dearest friends is always the fun thing to do, we were a crazy group at NorthPark taking pictures every 5 minutes or so. I loved my friends’ birthday wishes for me, and lala was so sweet all throughout. I’d prepare something too for her big day, luckily it’ll be in Bangkok but we aint sure if she’s coming.



I almost want to piss at my e-marketing book, it ruined my birthday big time. The moment I woke up it’s the freaking midterm I was thinking of. When we were out eating, it’s still at the back of my head.. It’s like im paranoid looking over my back *linkin* . At home I was forced to read the book again and then another one for international marketing. No drinking session and videoke sing your lungs out fest at my house, since I’m the birthday bookworm. Oh drat, anyway, goodness I reached 2 decades of existence. I want to thank everybody for keeping up with my weirdness, violent tendencies, mood swings and the ultimate deadly silent treatment. Thanks a lot!!! I love ye all.


And today Im going to be out with my same birthday aunt. I want to go shopping at Market! Market! I want to buy another pair of sandals, yesterday I bought one and it’s guess what… pink, how lovely. I need it for walking in my trip to Bangkok because I walk in a weird manner thanks to my knees which are facing each other. I ruined two shoes in a month already, it’s always the case. And yesterday I was tripping my way to Glorietta and the maniac infested ghastly anonas. Sorry for the bitter adjectives but yes, don’t go there alone.. Bring someone with a.. in short, a man. Or come equipped with your deadly weapons. I do a lot of walking since I can’t workout and lift the heavy pounds for some reason I can not disclose, but here’s hoping March would let me. ^__^

That’s the latest with me who just turned twenty.. oh crap. Neway, I have a lot of resolutions and I’ll be a good girl this year.. *wishy wish*

0 comments: