Monday, August 08, 2005

Bitter Sweet Tea


it's day one of the hell week, i predict chaotic cramming. i even have this problem of not being sure wheter i finished the gruesome 200 hours in the office. i planned to time in today but we finished layouting at 10pm and it sent me to bed right away. good thing, i was allowed by my mother to stay all night with the group. i dont want the driver to wait the tick tock all night, its mean to make the driver wait, they are persons too. and i know how i hate waiting.


on the other hand, i love the fact my family as in including my mom met Azrael already. she's the only person in the house who doesnt know him. hehe. it's depressing though that we have to remain inside the study room the whole time.
i was calculating the pie charts but every time i finish, an update will be sent to me and so i have to change everything again. it's okay though, i decided to put it in pencil first before tallying in the computer. the layout is great!!! i love Azrael and i can't wait for this to be over. it's my bestfriend's birthday today, and also mariel's and someone. i wish everyone of August 8 birthday, a happy blessed day.

0 comments: