Saturday, August 27, 2005

monitor hepatitis

after waiting in FEU for my boy lover Azrael to come out and play, we lined up in Lawton to catch a bus to cavite. the line was terrible, no wonder the bus is jampacked when it arrives in Quirino bus stop. There we were with all the confused passengers. The station lacked order, which is an understatement.

lookie! my monitor just went back to normal!!! yokata.... now there's no point in putting that title back there. anyhoo, me and my so called brother were all


sticky and wet. good thing we were able to squeeze ourselves in the back of the bus and managed to entertain ourselves in one way or another.

dang! my monitor is yellow again... grrrr....

and so my story goes, im online looking for work and its so hard to find one!!!
i can't go out of this house if i dont have a job to go to.


xoxoxox

0 comments: