Monday, August 28, 2006

i am hungry!!!!


i have no work today and i spent the day sitting in front of the pc. doing nothing exactly. i just made myself mac and cheese. then i asked my tita to buy me quickly tea drink with sago in the mall. now im stil itching for a chicken joy.

im so fat already! i need thinspiration. but come to think of it, the older you get, the less you can eat. i think its just right for me to eat a lot now when my metabolism can still take it. ahahahaha.

last saturday, az and were able to eat at Teriyaki Boy in Mall of Asia. it was jampacked but the service was okay. when i got home, i ate suman my mom bought for me in dasmariƱas.

anyway since im hungry, i'll make you all hungry too. here is a photo of the spaghetti i made last week.


on august 31 - september 2 i'll be on a retreat with my co-workers. i think it would be fun! im excited already i like retreats because there is a lot of food. breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, wow!

azrael says he will miss me and so would i. 2 nights without each other ahhahaaha goodluck to us honey : )

0 comments: