Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

I am posting this blog amidst my terrible breakouts. i was and still stressed over the holidays! and i have this problem with the essay writing job. one client told the agency that the work was plagiarized! after i poured lots of hours researching and writing for all of them. i always use supporting statements and use in-text citation. i don't know what their problem is. now i don't know if i will even get paid for all the essays i wrote. i think it costs more or less Php 10,000.

anyhoo, i was also sleepless for a week or so. there was the collectibles bazaar, the writing jobs i was doing (but after this i'll never write essays for americans again), and the farewell from my office. I feel like i'm inside a washing machine.



CHRISTMAS

Christmas is never about me of course so no matter how stressed and troubled I am, I made sure that i make Christmas day a good one for Jesus. Azrael and I prepared everything, his sister was also with us and we all went to hear the mass.

Christmas day is also our 2nd year anniversary!
congratulations to me.



Then the three of us went to Laguna to meet her uncle and aunt and cousins. I enjoyed singing with the magic sing. I want to buy that well maybe later when my problems go away.

0 comments: