Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1st Philippine Blog Awards 2007

Azrael's blog is nominated and now in the finals for the Blogger's Choice Award
congratulations in advance to all winners, I'm so happy that Az made it to the finals, while my blog didn't made it to the finals for the Fashion category. But its okay, Az and his sister Michelle made it to the finals, thanks to the organizers of the Philippine blog awards 2007.



read his message below:



Hi everyone!


sorry If I use this blog/ML to campaign my nomination at the 1st Philippine Blog Awards 2007, I just dont know why they chose me as one of the finalist for the blogger's choice awards ehehehehe.

my blog, Azrael's Merryland ( http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com ) is nominated and they need votes in order to win
hahahahaha.. so if you know me and your my blog reader, just go to this link http://www.philippineblogawards.com.ph/voting2007/
and choose my blog Azrael's Merryland. And if youre not yet my blog reader just check my blog and see for yourself If I deserve to win.

thanks again for voting and for the support !

astig,

Azrael Coladilla
http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com

"If I won, I will organize the biggest party and convention for everyone! hahhhahahahah"

---

for the event ticket you can get it for free, by just following the instructions below.

Get your Event Tickets here! Posted by Abe on 26 March 2007 under News

The awards nights is closing in really fast and we’re all busy preparing for it. Here’s your chance to get invites for the awards night:

1) Blog about the awards night on your blog. Include your email in your post.
(include your email, like this : suzaku_lace@yahoo.com to get free tickets)

2) Link to this entry.

3) Leave a comment here so we’ll check out your blog and send you an e-Ticket via email.

4) Reply to that email with your complete name and blog URL.

The e-Ticket will serve as your pass to the Awards night. It’s limited seating so we cannot guarantee everyone to get a pass but its first come first serve.

There’ll be around a hundred tickets or so. Once you get your e-Ticket in your email, print it and bring it on the awards night so we can exchange that with the real one. That will also serve as your raffle ticket to the mobile phones and iPod that we will raffle off during the event.

Philippine Blog Awards
Awarding Night
March 31, 2007
6PM - 8PM
Podium 4, RCBC Theater
RCBC Building, Ayala cor. Buendia Ave., Makati City
Attire: Semi-formal to formal


0 comments: