Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our new bike


Welcome to our new bike! I bought it so that we can have fun in the afternoon with everybody. I originally thought of buying 2 bikes but now im thinking whether i should buy another bike or a pair of new roller blades instead. i miss ice skating and it' a good alternative to that. : ) azrael used his rollerblades while i rode my bike and we rolled around the village! i wish we can do that everyday. it's a good exercise and i feel free ^^

the bike is just right for girls, i also made sure that my aunt will be able to use the bike. she is a bit shorter than us :) maybe when i buy the 2nd one, it will be bigger.

Yeyey the aunt

2 comments:

crisel said...

yay for new bike. i don't know how to ride a bike. ;x

but a roller blade wold be a good alternative for ice skates. ;)

Lace Llanora said...

thanks crisel! :)

i checked out the rollerblades at the mall yesterday but my size is more expensive around 4,000 pesos ^^