Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Global Fun Carnival

What better way to start the Christmas season than a day at the carnival? If you've noticed the large ferris wheel behind Mall of Asia, that's where Global Fun Carnival is. It's conveniently located near the Esplanade and it's walking distance from the mall.


We jump started the carnival adventure by entering what seemed to be a historical attraction called Pharaohs and historical, it's not! But a place you'll hesitate to navigate inside (i only managed to walked 10 steps from the entrance). It's very creepy with the sounds and the pitch dark environment inside. I never imagined i could run so fast, faster than a tri-athlete, when a mummy suddenly appeared and ran after us. I dared not to enter again, and there goes my 60 pesos.


After that, we lined up for two hours to ride a medium roller coaster. I suggest you bring a portable chair and maybe try going on a weekday. Don't under estimate the rides at Global Fun Carnival, as for me, it made me scream my lungs out and hold onto dear life.


If you want to take a perfect photo from the top, don't forget to bring your camera as you ride the ferris wheel. This one was taken by our friend, Mark with his brand new Canon camera.

Ticket prices are 300 for ride all you can, and 100 for the non-rider.

0 comments: