Friday, November 23, 2007

Why is blogging successful in the Philippines?

This is the BIG question in my head right now, why are pinoy blogs successful and why do bloggers in the Philippines enjoy blogging so much? Blog. Blog. Blog.

I have few speculations like one, our culture is friendly and it's easy for us to make friends may it be online or face-to-face. Our online communities are like baranggays (towns) where everyone knows everybody, thus making the pinoy blogosphere a small world where everyone is welcome to come aboard.

Hmmm... do you have any more ideas about blogging in the Philippines? I actually created an account in Facebook today after receiving an invitation for another blogger's meet up next week. I hope to meet more bloggers tomorrow too in the Blogging for Money Seminar at the Podium.

Job Opportunity for Bloggers

At the moment I am looking for 4 bloggers who would love to write for a living, I can tell you right now that it's a job like no other. You don't have to be a pro, what we are looking for is someone who is eager to learn, loves to share knowledge, and is passionate about words and life itself. Interested? email me at suzaku_lace@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Chris A. said...

Hi Miss Lace...
I am an aspiring blogger hope to learn from you.

I've sent an email... hope you can help me improve my blogging skills.

Lace Llanora said...

Hi! i just replied to your email :)

Chapter 6 said...

I wanna rant, er uh, blog for money too! Catch you in YM later. =P