Sunday, June 29, 2008

Staying Home on a Monday

And my mystery disease has just prevented me from coming to work tomorrow.

I got a urinalysis this afternoon as recommended yesterday by the doctor. Lo and behold, I don't have UTI, so that means the culprit for my rash is still unknown.

comfort food


I'm worried since I can't stand not knowing what it really is and I think its getting worse everyday. The doctor prescribed me Claritin but what if it's not allergies, I am very safe with food and I never had alcohol in ages which is the only thing I am allergic to.

My family is also saying different things which makes me even more confused. What a weekend this was, I wish I can just contain myself in my office room and get things done - peace, quiet, and productivity. Now I think I'm starting to itch. I'll see another doctor tomorrow morning and I look forward to a more definite answer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa there! If you're not feeling well, don't eat junk food! Eat lots of fresh veggies and home-cooked meals. Lotsa water and unsweetened fruit juice.

Sleeping all day helps a lot too. Apir Lace!

Lace Llanora said...

thanks!

oo nga noh yung picture ko siopao and instant noodles pa >.<

i'll shop for fruits after I go to the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, hope you start feeling better. Rest well, and don't forget that I'm awesomely sexy. Not that it has anything to do with your being sick, I just wanted to arbitrarily point that out for no reason at all.

I'm also ruggedly handsome and my flatulence is odorless. Get well soon!

Apir ulet! Kekekekeke

X3

Mike Abundo said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lace.

Lace Llanora said...

@mike

Thank you Mike! It's nice to have Mike Abundo here in my blog :)

I have to get better since it's also Azrael's birthday today ^^