Sunday, August 24, 2008

iPhone 3G now available in Philippines via Globe | iPhone 3G Plans

iPhone is now available in the Philippines, this time not from Greenhills but legally, through Globe Telecoms. iPhone is available to everyone which is great! Whether you are a prepaid user, postpaid subscriber, or you can avail of iPhone 3G Globe plans as low as Php 1,599 per month.

iPhone 3g plans globe Philippines

I have my eyes on the 1,599 pesos Globe monthly plan for iPhone - but it has a 2 year lock in period. Existing postpaid subscribers can dial 211 to know about iPhone offers available to them. I am a postpaid subscriber, maybe i'll call later but I think its more suitable to get an iPhone plan which has free wifi hours, free Wiz wifi hours, talk hours, and free texts.

Yet I know that iPhones are selling hot in the Philippines, have to ask about the availability of units as well.

View the 3G iPhone plans for Globe subscribers in the Philippines here

0 comments: