Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photo of the Night - View from the Bedroom

This is our view from the bedroom, it's good that I took the time to photograph the moon and the skies so I can go back and remember how lucky we are and how beautiful life is despite of.

No one can take this away from me and I will always have this view :) The structure is a Church of the next village and the trees are our own.

I realize now why sometimes we are given hard and trying times, that is to appreciate the good in life.

I had a wonderful evening after work with my family. My partner picked me up from the train station and my pulsating headache (which I had the entire day) suddenly melted away.

My mom prepared me watermelon shake and we all looked at my niece's newest photos, her 100th day at Prep school.

Now I have everything I need to face a new day tomorrow.

0 comments: