Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Nuffnang has arrived in the Philippines!

And I am a Nuffnanger with a Glitterati membership *bling*

Nuffnang is Asia's first blog network and guess who I found on the homepage? It's Bryan Boy who's the featured Nuffnanger as we speak.

What I like about Nuffnang is that it is open to all bloggers who want to monetize their blog or earn from their blogging passion. No frills and it is very easy to join -

Just visit Nuffnang.com.ph and look for the register button.
Provide a valid email address (the one you really use)
Answer the questions pertaining to your blog

Then, you'll be able to get the Nuffnang code on your dashboard.
Paste this on your blog straight ahead to get this cool nuffnang badge, this will turn into ads soon!

Nuffnang Philippines

Also, since Nuffnang is now in the Philippines, you'll get to know Filipino bloggers who also enjoy being a nuffnanger :)

Nuffnang supports Pinoy blog events and matches bloggers with advertisers too.

5 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

yess!!!

I'm a nuffnang member too!!!!

its great that they are here in the Phil.

Anonymous said...

Same here! I'm also a NuffNang member. Congrats!

earthlingorgeous said...

Hey! Congrats! We won the chosen 68 nuffnangers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats

Green Bucks for Us said...

hello
im also a nuffnang member but when i paste the code to my template there is an error appear on my site. kindly check my site.. dog-kingdom.blogspot.com