Sunday, September 07, 2008

Harbor Square, Manila

Yesterday I had lunch at Harbor Square with a comic-artist friend ;)


Azrael and I both needed to catch some air as we haven't slept since the Oktoberfest party and we were very hungry and needed a decent lunch.



Harbor Square is picturesque, just ignore the smell of the bay - we hope someday it will return to its fresh state, oh well.

When I was working in Manila, I often visit this place and my peers and I have meetings here. The scene is great - different from all the buildings and traffic out there. Harbor Square is a good place where you can think, write, or draw.


There are plenty of restaurants and coffee shops to choose from. I tried Iceberg's tapsilog and Azrael loved their lechon kawali. Now I know they just don't make sumptuous halo-halo.


Next Saturday, I am planning a wifi lunch at Tagaytay (I'd reach that place at 3PM). I am excited to bring my laptop and surf the net inside a tree house. If you want to come, just send a nudge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Naku, I live near Harbor Square, You should have invited me! Next time, ha? -_^

Lace Llanora said...

i didn't know you lived near the harbor! ok next time *lol*

Azrael Coladilla said...

hahaha kala ko ibang andre yung kasama namin

J said...

Nice clothes and bag. Though you need a new hairdo.

Anonymous said...

Oh no she di'int! *snapsfingers*