Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheers for 23!

February 16- the day before my birthday. I promised myself that every year, I'd make my birthdays a fantabulous one, it only happens once! So, I left 23 stylishly last night in a rose bolero from Ilaya couture. I felt like a flower! :)


I got it from The Ramp where I also gifted myself with another fabulous piece, just before I met Azrael for some snacks at Figaro. Fate was with me because I never knew Figaro had a neat corner where someone like me can imagine being in New York or Paris. It's literally just a corner, at my back were coffee presses and tea mugs while at my right side was a shelf of books. On my left side was a glass window with a fake sill outside adorned with some plants.

It reminded me well of the last episode of Sex and the City were Carrie was exploring Paris and when she wore a dress with several layers. I only had a thick bolero but it served my day dreaming well.


At the movies, I managed to squeeze myself in a decent row and how I loved Confessions of a Shopaholic. I did not win a Gucci bag but I went home with premium movie items, 2 Confessions of a Shopaholic purse (I one the second in a raffle), a keychain with trinkets, and a notepad. Mama texted me "Sayang talaga pero ganyan in all games, there are losers. Di bale may chicken joy ka naman" she's so sweet!

Before heading home, I bought a bunch of Mister Donut Belgian Bites, one of my favorite munchies. Then, Azrael and I shared a can of corned beef and fried some eggs.


Now I am 24! Thank you everyone for making 23 a fun year! :) Everyone should always put an effort to make their lives worth living and enjoying. We only live once and hence, must make the most out of it :) Later, I'll celebrate 24th with 2 buckets of chicken joy at home - thank you Jollibee for remembering my birthday, and I'll end it with a summer fashion show at night.

Cheers!

21 comments:

J said...

Ahppy birthday sistah! I love you very much. This is the best photo so far! Perfect for turning a year older. I placed it on my blog.

Azrael Coladilla said...

happy birthday shopaholic! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lace

Cheftonio said...

happy birthday lace!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lace! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Lace, vince

Lei said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Ria said...

happy happy birthday! have a great year ahead!!!

Lace Llanora said...

Thank you everyone for making me feel like a VIP haha :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Lace

thanks for everything and congratulations!


xxx
Derek Smeath

Lace Llanora said...

wahhh Derek Smeath!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lace.=)


Jo Ann Virina

Anonymous said...

Happy Bertdei Lace! =)

Anonymous said...

I found your site through the nuffnag site. I think your blog title caught my eye. I am an American Expat living in Davao.
I started my blog to just journal my life here. First it was on Blogspot then recently with a little push from friends I bought my domain.
I hope you will visit my site, enjoy my content and will comment when the mood strikes you. If you enjoy or feel the value of my site, please tell your friends.

Liza C Abad said...

happy birthday ate lace. :) wasn't able to greet you this morning because I have to go to school early. :) I love you and I admire all you works. :) How I wish I can write the way you do. :) BTW, thanks for the GC. :) I love you again.:)

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

Hi :) Congrats and hmmm belated happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lace! hehe! nice meeting you all at the nuffnang event! :D

Lace Llanora said...

Thanks everyone again it was nice meeting you all both online and offline.

My birthday is nearly over, 1 hour nalang but I learned a lot today like what I should strive for and get rid of during my 24th year on earth.:)

edelweiza said...

hi lace! twas nice meeting you last night at blue water day spa. uy, belated happy birthday na rin! will visit the ramp one of these days,thanks for the tip. see yah around! :)

KCee said...

Happy birthday, Lace! Though super belated, I wish you more great years ahead! :)

Lace Llanora said...

Thanks everyone!

It was nice meeting all of you :)