Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oktoberfest Kick-Off Party - Sleepless!

All I can say is, Ortigas was never this fun!

San Miguel Oktoberfest in Ortigas

I am very happy that a busy street full of walking stressed and hectic employees has been transformed into a fiesta party place :D

I could feel the excitement of all people in Ortigas, talks about Oktoberfest can be heard inside elevators and outside, people are planning what time they will attend the San Miguel beer party-fest. Come 5PM, the vibe of Ortigas came alive, bands started playing and people started to come together.

This really is one unique experience and I feel bad for people who didn't join the party.

San Miguel Oktoberfest

I enjoyed Sugarfree's performance and also the beatles playing band called Bloomfields. They are so adorable! I felt like I was in the 60's or whichever decade Beatles was in, hehe.
Bloomfields in Oktoberfest San Miguel Beer

Third Eye Blind performed around 12 midnight and I was all sweat, water, and beer - their performance ended at around 1.30 in the morning. Loved it when they performed How's it Gonna Be x.x

I managed to arrive home at 3 in the morning, it really is one big fiesta - larger than life celebration. Thank you to San Miguel for making this happen!

Now I am also part of the Guiness Book Record for the longest bar ever :)

0 comments: